This is intended as a long interval workout. If your 600 m run is at or below 2 minutes, you should probably use this as your short interval workout for the week.
- 300 m run
- 10 alternating one-legged toe touches
- 10 air squats with a brief pause
- use a small band or slingshot if you have one
- single leg pulls
- try to do these at your running cadence
- 50 m of ladder sprints with backwards run on the way back
- 6 x 600 m run
- 2 minute rest between intervals.
Finisher: Core Stability Work
5 rounds for time:
- 10 wide-knee mountain climbers
- 8 Toes-to-Bar
- 30 second round-the-world plank