If this WOD looks familiar it’s because I borrowed it… from myself. Better warm-up included this time though.
Compare your results to March 2, 2016
Warm-Up and Skill Drills
- 200 m run
- 30 Russian KB Swings
- 2 inch worms
- 2 perfect lunges
- Twice: Pull-jacks x 10 into run
- Carioca – arms parallel to line of travel!
- 3 on – 3 off hops for 50 m:
- lean as little as possible to create forward motion (ON)
- hop in place (off)
- Single-leg pulls into run
8 Hill sprints
Rest 1 minute then:
Run back to 858MG for time. (about 1km) Do not jog, RUN!
- Sled pulls
- Keep the pace fast on these, adjust load accordingly
- Two short sprints per round, one each way
- 12 Wall Balls (outside)